Exit

Internet Explorer shows my slides in the screen top left

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello community,

I have following problem.

When I publish a finnished e-learning from captivate 5 with adobe connect sometimes are the slides in the screen top left and not in the centre. We use Internet Explorer 8.

I use the project size 1024 x 576 pixels in captivate

Is this a  consciously problem? I don`t find anything about this problem.
Are there any settings I don`t know in connect/captivate ?

Thanks for support
stefaN

My settings

Master Template.jpg_2012-08-13_14-14-29.jpg

Master Template.jpg

My problem:

My Home Page - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Borealis_2012-08-13_14-09-46.jpg

My Home Page - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Borealis_2012-08-13_14-18-53.jpg

My Home Page - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Borealis_2012-08-13_14-11-12.jpg

hello again, now I found the problem but I don`t know how I dissolve it. The problems are the widgets in my e-learning. With Widget the slide is in the screen top left, without Widget in the middle. But wh`? I am verry pleasure for answer stefaN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello again, now I found the problem but I don`t know how I dissolve it. The problems are the widgets in my e-learning. With Widget the slide is in the screen top left, without Widget in the middle. But wh`? I am verry pleasure for answer stefaN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines