Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invitations in Unrestricted Meeting

Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I invite guests to my meeting from Adobe Connect Central in an unrestricted meeting. Have Adobe Connect 9.0.  On the "Invitations" screen, Send Email  does not open my email application wherein I can enter email addresses of guest participants. The "Send Email" button simply sends email invitation to all participants added in the meeting (in Adobe Connect). The help document at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/using/WS11d1def534ea1be08a52b610b38bfaa95-7f8a.html did not help. I do not have "Send E‑Mail Invitations" option on my screen. What am I missing?

Anyone has answers how to do this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

The documentation is wrong... With version 9, the public setting for the room will trigger that the email option sends you an email, so you can repurpose it to send to whomever you want. If you want Connect to launch your email application, the only way I know to do that in version 9, is to go into the meeting room and then go to Meeting > Manage Access and Entry > Invite Participants...

Otherwise, just copy/paste the URL for the room into an email or meeting invite from your email application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The documentation is wrong... With version 9, the public setting for the room will trigger that the email option sends you an email, so you can repurpose it to send to whomever you want. If you want Connect to launch your email application, the only way I know to do that in version 9, is to go into the meeting room and then go to Meeting > Manage Access and Entry > Invite Participants...

Otherwise, just copy/paste the URL for the room into an email or meeting invite from your email application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jorma. That's very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines