• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logout API changed?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has something changed with the logout API?

I used http://mycompanyname.adobeconnect.com/api/xml?action=logout  to logout users. That worked fine. Today I saw that it stopped working. Has this something to do with the update to v10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing has changed that we can find.  Some servers were upgraded to 10.5 last night, so maybe that had something to do with it.  We've tested 10.2 and 10.5 and have found no issues.  Can you please try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I tried again, it still does not work. It seems that whatever I do, I can't logout.

Even if I open up Adobe Connect central (where I can view and edit my rooms), and click on the signout button on the top right corner of the screen - I am forwarded to the login-page. So technically I should be logged out and I should only have the permission to enter a room as a guest (or to login again). But if I open up a Adobe Connect room via URL, I am automatically loged in again. I can't choose to join as a guest, the first thing I see is the Terms of Use page.

Same thing happens when I am using the API logout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, are you testing this from the App or from are you putting the url into the browser?  I believe the app might hold it's own session cookie, just like using a second browser so I want to confirm you are logging out via API on the browser and then using the same browser to connect to a room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do use the same Browser. Just by entering the API.

As I mentioned, that worked perfectly well in the past. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am pretty sure that's the same thing I did before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, I replicated the issue on 10.5 and have reported it to the team.  I'll work on getting an update to you shortly.  We may need you to submit a ticket, do you know how to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas, thank you for your help.

I do not know how to submit a ticket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clear your internet cache.  That seems to fix it on our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately clearing my cache did not fix it for me. I also tried different browsers, after I log in for the first time, I am not able to logout (neither with API nor logout from the Adobe Connect central.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this? I still can not logout with the API action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news? ... .adobeconnect.com/api/xml?action=logout still does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Tom said he could replicate the issue, but I cannot. Using the action=logout call on both a Hosted and an On-premise account I'm logged out of the server and must enter my username and password to access Connect Central or a Meeting Room. Have you reached out to Adobe Support about this issue? https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just caught wind that there is a bug fix coming in 10.5.1 which will resolve an issue where an expired session cookie value can be re-used for a Meeting URL. So it looks like Adobe is aware of this issue and will have it resolved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have the 10.8 version and have the same problem.

After logout, when I access the home of the server I see that it has not really logged out, because it accesses with the user previously logged in.

In version 10.5.1 the bug fix was applied?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again.

After use the api and connect with breeze session and open meeting with breeze session. I can connect a meeting with different users. But when enter to the server and click in the logout link (top right) the system don't do the logout.

Also tested with logout of api

https://serverurl/api/xml?action=logout&session=breezvcreu5imhb79zdhg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan, 

Do you solve this issue?? I have the same problem with 10.8 and I do not know what to do.

If login with api or calling with javascript the login page, I can't log out, without deleting cookies by hand.

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines