• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAC Issues: Please Help

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an "attendee" who can't get his camera working. He's on a Mac and the acrobat connect program does not detect his USB camera. His camera is not an “Isight” nor is meant to work on Mac. However... and here's the kicker, he can get it to work with a program called Macam. Is there any hope?

Joel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2007 Aug 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joel - make sure the user selects their camera in the Meeting menu > Select camera. Mac users usually see a number of options in the drop down, so they may need to try each one before it turns-on within the room. I've probably helped 10+ people with these instructions and it all worked-out.

In saying that, I've seen more advanced and complicated issues with Macs and cameras on this board, so you may want to find those threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 29, 2008 May 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My add-in isn't loading. I'm on a MacPro tower, running Leopard. I had the same issue with Breeze after updating my system. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2008 Jun 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Download the latest version of the add-in. You can get it from the "Getting started" page from the server.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines