• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mic picking up my voice weirdly...?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried a coupd of different mics but they all the same. I plays back my voice like a darlic. Deep low and disorted almost like its been slowed down

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd, can you try a different computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i havent another computer i tried the mics on skype and facebook and they work fine it’s just with adobe connect I am having a problem so it isn’t that it’s not compatible with my computer just with adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Connect App or just is it just launching in a tab in your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its just launching in my web browser as get a link through the open university and is like an add on i think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines