• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Download Flash - Issue

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When logging into Adobe Connect to set up a meeting room, I received a message that I needed to download Flash Player. No reason for this to occur as I've been setting up and using meeting rooms for over a year. I downloaded and installed Flash but this still didn't solve the problem. Is anyone else seeing this or suggest a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2008 Dec 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, there is a problem with Connects Player detection in pre Connect 7 versions.
If you have Flash Player 10 installed on your client and the server was not patched you're told to install Flash Player even if you already have it.

You can download the patch from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/updaters.html

If you can't find the patch for your version of Connect, you're best of contacting the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2008 Dec 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That worked! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines