• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to edit a published presentation-when downloaded from connect I cannot locate the powerpoint file

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a previously published adobe connect presentation.  I downloaded the material from connect, but cannot locate the power point slide deck to edit.

Where would it be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

newvision4me

If the person who published the presentation (with Presenter I assume) to the server didn't choose to also upload the source files, then there is no PPT(X) and zip of the Presenter source files on the server to download. You will have to see if the source files are saved somewhere else or start from scratch.

jonat2

The output call you refferenced is used for downloading an object off the Connect server, primarily meeting recordings.

You mentioned that you tried to change the SCO_ID, but

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can do that...

If you used the /output/recording.zip?download=zip you didn't download the file that you shared, only the reference to the file.

I already tried to change manually the SCO_ID reference in the recording ZIP but it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

newvision4me

If the person who published the presentation (with Presenter I assume) to the server didn't choose to also upload the source files, then there is no PPT(X) and zip of the Presenter source files on the server to download. You will have to see if the source files are saved somewhere else or start from scratch.

jonat2

The output call you refferenced is used for downloading an object off the Connect server, primarily meeting recordings.

You mentioned that you tried to change the SCO_ID, but that should be something that Connect automatically assigns. What are you trying to do that would require you to change the SCO_ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines