Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no access after a paid renewal in Meetings

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need your support on how to renew my access to Adobe Connect Meetings.

Last year I have created an account in Adobe Meeting Host 25 which was used for a several months and then I cancelled the subscription.

On October 4th 2019 I successfully paid the monthly fee of 46 euro to renew our access. However I cannot seem to enter the platform. I have sent several requests for a new password from different emails. But I still have not received an email on any of these emails how to renew my password and to access Adobe Meetings. I am not sure which of these emails is associated with the account that was paid to be renewed and I don't know how to check it.

I have original order number, payment confirmation for the renewal, email from 2018 with username and password that I should use (not working).

How can I contact someone who can help me how to enter the renewed subscription for Meetings Host 25.

Thank you!

Vera

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can contact the Connect Support team directly. They should be able to help handel your renewal. https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines