• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Participants cannot enter html-Client (partially)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

We make regular Webinars with our customers. They are using 90% of the time the html-client/browser, since they do not want to install the app. 

For most participants this works fine. But from some participants, I get the feedback, that they cannot enter the room. When connecting, the loading stops at "Preparing room". Even if they wait for 10 minutes or more, they cannot connect. 

Are you experiencing the same problem or have an idea, how I can help my participants?

Thanks

TOPICS
HTML client

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one? Not even some support from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you need Adobe's support you should contact Adobe Support directly. This is a user community forum, and with the HTML client there isn't a lot of experience yet on the community side. 

Personally, it sounds to me like there is some network issue. Not sure which side it's on (server or client) but it would require getting some further information from the end user or possible the Connect Support team to identify what was happening and what the resolution is. 

Adobe Support can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines