• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 11.1.5 asks to update flash after MS Win 10 update

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago, about July 7, 2021, Presenter 11.1.5 does not work properly. If I click Themes or try to Publish, I get a warning to upgrade the Flash Player.  I am converting an old course to publish in HTML5 format.  This has worked all year but now I'm stopped.  A few years ago this was because Microsoft blocked Flash, Shockware and Silverlight, but then provided some registry keys to enable them so I could work.  I tried those again but with no success.  How can I get Presenter to work properly so that I can convert a bunch of courses?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I am using MS Office 365 on Windows 10 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Connect forum. Someone told me that there may be Presenter experts. This is the Captivate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Themes settings are now a callenging function with the complete EOL of Flash as of Feb 17th of this year. You will need to make your changes and then publish to see them. 

There may be a more updated version that would allow you to publish as HTML without the Flash warning. I'd verify that the version of  Presenter that you can download as a free trial is the same as the version you are using. It may just be a different build number of 11.1.5, I think build 68 was the latest, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter Build 68.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe Tech Support.  They were able to provide a new version of Adobe Flash Player for Active X which fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe Support, they suddenly resolved the issue with a remote connection.

Installed the latest adobe flash player (the .exe file), then moved some configuration file in the program files (x86) directory and in windows directory.

Here the fix-it link

https://assets.adobe.com/public/b64af65c-e398-4b5e-65f0-8ad1b36b9b95

32bit dlls must be overwritten to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 11.1

mms.cfg must be copied/overwritten to the directories C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\System\Macromed\Flash

No reboot necessary.

That's all folks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good. Thank you. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Ihave the same problem with adobe presenter. ButThis Link doesn't work anymore:

https://assets.adobe.com/public/b64af65c-e398-4b5e-65f0-8ad1b36b9b95

Any ideas please with  the solution of  mauriziop27588338 

Please..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reason is probably because Presenter is End of Life since 1st of June 2022. It is no longer supported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines