• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems for download Recording Repair Assistant

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yesterday (1 September 2014) was launched an update for Jaydeep's Recording Repair Assistant, the problem is that when i go to download it, i need to login on my.adobeconnect.com and i dont have any user for login for download it.

I work with about 1000 recordings of adobe connect every week, and always we have 3 or 4 with problems with audio or video that we repair with Jaydeep's Recording Repair Assistant.

Can anyone help us with an alternative link for download the update of Jaydeep's Recording Repair Assistant?

Thank you so much.

Eduardo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Problem was solved, the link was fixed, we dont need loguin to download the software.

Here the link to download it:

https://my.adobeconnect.com/JRRA

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also interested with that file.. I get way too much error with my audio with AC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem was solved, the link was fixed, we dont need loguin to download the software.

Here the link to download it:

https://my.adobeconnect.com/JRRA

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the OP or anyone else provide a little more about this Recording Repair Assistant, what it is, what it does etc.  I am a little leery about downloading and installing random .msi files.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem we are having is clients are watching a rebroadcast and they can hear the presenter talk but the slides are not changing, would this be a out of syn problem?

If so how to you use the program from Jaydeep's Recording Repair Assistant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines