Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording into one FLV file

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Appreciate any help. I'm downloading my meeting into an flv file from Adobe Connect using a Mac.

The plug-in opens file and I get the prompt for offline downloading ok. I chose a file destination and then the video starts to run. However, after about 10 minutes I'm asked to save a new file. It seems the recording is being divided into several files, one for every 10 minues of so. Is there any way I can get the meeting to record to one flv file? The whole meeting is about an hour long.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2014 May 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found it much easier to have the meeting running and record my screen with my own capturing software. On a mac you can even do that with Quicktime. The resulting video file is much better to handle/edit/upload to Vimeo then the resulting flv file from the Connect screen recording.

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2014 May 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip Robert, I'll give that a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines