• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Splitting a Recording Into Two Files

Participant ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a hosted recording that I'd like to split into two halves, with both halves available to the public with unique URLs. Is that possible and, if so, can you walk me thru the process?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is possible.

- Download the source recording files as a zip. Add /output/NameHere.zip?download=zip.

- Upload the zip of the recording Content Library

Now you will have a duplicate version of the recording. You can upload the zip multiple times if more than one additional version of the recording is needed.

Each recording can be edited differently. So you can have two sections of the same recording with different URLs. Oh, and you can use custom URLs when uploading to the Content library! Like anything else in the Content Library, you can make the recordings publicly viewable. You can also move the original recording to the Content Library so it can be managed separately from the Meeting room.

I believe the error message that you used to get from doing this has been resolved, but here is a more in-depth write up I did on this a while back, Managing custom recordings in Adobe Connect | RealEyes Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines