Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SSO and Guest Access

Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What options do I have for configuring single sign-on (SSO) with Adobe Connect v9?

I have conferences that are for employees only or for both guests and employees. When employees are logged into our domain SSO works as expected. For guests and employees not logged into our domain they are prompted to login, they will fail login (which I expect) and then are redirected to the Adobe Connect login page. How do I bypass authentication and get them directly to the Adobe login page?

auth.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Try this document deploy and install on Connect 8 (it will be same or close to 9)

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/8.0/installconfigure/connect_8_install.pdf

Hope it helps.

Well have the v9 here too:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/installconfigure/connect_9_install.pdf

Good luck

Message was edited by: vamp_davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I believe I need a reverse proxy (like Shibboleth) in order for it to work the way we need it to. I don't know if there are other solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running into the same issue now, did you find a workable solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lee,

Have you implemented a viable solution for your problem?  I am currently inquiring about the same solution.  We are looking to implement NTLM authentication, which works fine for our users that are on the Domain, but does not work for non-employees, using IE or Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee, Have you considered using the LDAP BSA (now I believe called CSA) tool? It authenticates against your AD/LDAP service so is not exactly true single sign on, but the advantage of this is that you can fall back against Connect's internal authentication:

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/configure-ldap-authenticator-connect.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines