Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start Audio option not showing up.

Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing meeting I want to enable an audio provider for. I added the provider in the meeting information but it won't show up in the audio options. I have ended and restarted the meeting, but no luck. Do I need to do anything else to get it to work?               

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

You may need to give the room ~15 min of being in active. Connect has no way of knowing if when you disconnect if it is a loss of internet or the end of a session, so it waits 7 to 15 min for you to re-connect before making the decision to end the session. Once the session has ended it will change the audio configuration for the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to give the room ~15 min of being in active. Connect has no way of knowing if when you disconnect if it is a loss of internet or the end of a session, so it waits 7 to 15 min for you to re-connect before making the decision to end the session. Once the session has ended it will change the audio configuration for the room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines