• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

time per slide

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2006 Jun 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if you can change the amount of time that is spent on each slide when making the presentation in powerpoint. I know how to change it for all slides, but I didn't know if you could have a different time for each slide.

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2006 Jun 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the "Audio Editor" in the Breeze drop down within PowerPoint. Select the slide and insert the amount of time you would like to have the slide run (minus the default 5 seconds)
Cheers,
Rob
www.trainingobjectives.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if the slide has no audio...will it still work?

Thanks,
Jen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it will. In some cases we use it to give the learners time to pause or read as part of the course. In other cases we use that technique to time the slide with other video or Flash animations. If you have any questions feel free to call 503-245-3387. Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2006 Jul 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have another question. Using Breeze, is it possible to have a menu with submenus so users can skip sections of the module to what they need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines