• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use the presenter on local PC

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When uploading a  PP 2013 pptx file to Adobe Connect I some text in Open Sans is breaking the textbox and starting a new line.

When using Presenter 10 on the local PC with the settings for presentation for Adobe Connect Pro that is not the case.

How can I avoid such overflow?
- is Open Sans working in Adobe Connect ( I have downloaded the fonts and can use them in win7 and PP

or do I have to use "Source Sans Pro by Adobe"?

- How can I download Source Sans Pro by Adobe into the Win7 and to use it as a standard font in the PC programs as Powerpoint etc?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The short version of the answer is that the font used in the PPTX deck is probably not one of the fonts available to the MS Server (which Connect lives on and is doing the conversion of your PPTX deck to Flash on), so it has to substitute it out for another similar font, thus causing the formatting issues. If you publish it locally, then you are using the fonts available on your computer to convert it to Flash, and have no formatting issue as a result.

So, you can either switch to a font that is in the standard MS list (I'm sure with some digging we can find a reference to that list), or publish locally with Presenter before pushing it up to Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines