Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Presenter to fix PowerPoint conversion issues for Connect

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm aware that there are conversion issues when uploading a powerpoint document into Connect.  The frustrating thing is that if I upload from my desktop, certain formatting works but when I load it to the Content section of the landing page and then display it in a Share Pod in Connect, some of the formatting changes.  It would be great to understand why Connect doesn't convert the file properly regardless of where it's been uploaded from.

However, that is not my question.  I would like to know if purchasing Presenter 11 and building my powerpoint presentation using the Presenter tool will fix the problem and not have any formatting issues appear when the file is loaded to the Connect Share Pod. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may help. It should help with fonts that are not part of the standard Microsoft list of fonts.

Formatting could be a font related issue, but it may also be something in the way that the presentation is converted to Flash.

To get an answer on whether it helps or not, you can always install the 30 day trial of Presenter and see. $0 and you'll have some answers.

The other thing to consider is the try converting the presentation to PPT or PPTX (whichever it isn't) and see if that has any positive effects on the formatting issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines