• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using through reverse proxy

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2008 Aug 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has any one manged to get this product working trough a reverse proxy, such as apache and/or MS ISA (as Reverse Proxy).
My situation is that I can get the product working by using a static NAT translation directly to the server. When I set the RP up on the ISA server, I can see traffic coming in and I get the login screen of the system but it then hangs on the connect stage, as if the return path is not getting out, I have opened up 80, 443 & 1935 inbound and outbound to no avail, yet when I give it direct access and set the ports open inside and outside I can get to the server with no problems. We have one firewall which is the entry point then another just in front of the Adobe server. Has anyone come across this issue before and if so can anyone please help. I don't really want to give it a direct route as we would like some security with this box, and a reverse proxy would be a better solution for this.
If you need any further information please ask and I will supply.
Many Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,

I would suggest you call support on this. Meetings might fail for any number of reasons when you're using a reverse proxy- how does your proxy pass meeting traffic through to the Connect server? You mentioned it works when you give it "direct access" - could you provide more information on that?

Meetings operate over flash and data for those meetings are passed over the RTMP protocol, which you would have to have open. They then pass internally over port 8506...so depending on how you have your proxy setup this may need to be open as well (although NOT to external traffic).

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines