• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is one of the video and audio feeds in my recording gone?

Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company does webinars for subscription members, and we broadcast them via Adobe Connect. We then package up some of the recordings and put them on YouTube as promos for a larger series, etc. We had the first session of a really marketable series Monday night, and so I was prepping the recording this morning so we could put it on YouTube as a promo for the series. I opened the "Make FLV" option in order to make an FLV of the session. When the window opened, it wasn't large enough to see everything, so I expanded it. At this point, I noticed that one of the video feeds for a presenter was frozen, and his audio feed wasn't working, so I closed it. I opened the recording normally and found the same thing. I googled the problem, and found this: No audio in recording | Adobe Connect Support Blog

It turns out, if you resize the window (which it doesn't tell you not to do), your recording may be corrupted. Is this really true? Did someone design something in a way that users doing normal user things could ruin their entire project? This is going to cost my department a bunch of money because we either have to pay the speaker to come back or figure out some kludge to fix it (or just eat a cost to marketing that's greater than what we pay for our Adobe license), and as usual it's just about impossible to find a way to actually contact an Adobe support rep. Anyone have anything that could un-ruin my day? Sorry if I seem angry; I am.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Call support at 800-945-9120 or 800-422-3623

Or contact them through here: Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines