Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login Adobe Connect Central Login

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys.

As the title implies, after I install Adobe Connect 10.6 on Windows Server 2016 successfully, I can't login Adobe Connect Central Login even once, although I have access to the console. I'm sure that I enter username & password correctly.

Does anybody have an idea?

Anycomments would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Administration , Connect central

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create an Admin account for yourself in the console for Connect? If you have, just create another one, you can always remove the account later. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Do you find any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser or a private window. I've had cookies hang on and cause a problem logging in and that usually gets around the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Firefox private window. I reset my PW for Adobe, does that include Adobe connect? I can't log into DHS adobe connect webinar with new or old password. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Adobe.com login will not be the same as your Adobe Connect login. You should have recieved an email with your login information directly from the Adobe Connect account. If you don't have that, reach out to who ever you are working with to join their meetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines