Highlighted

Can't login to ConnectNow, meeting url seems incorrect, why?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

sorry for posting this problem. Perhaps because my English is not the best, I haven't found the problem by searching the forum.

Ok, I can´t use ConnectNow at the moment, never was able to use. I like to show it a few collegues next week.

I do have an Adobe-ID, login to Acrobat.com (e.g. für sharing files) works great. But if I try to login to ConnectNow, the browser is forwarded to my meeting url. On this page, something like: "The meeing url isn´t correct. If you want to reserve it, get a Adobe-ID ..."

What´s wrong here?

I have tried it with different browsers, computers and Os´s. (FF, Safari, OS X 10.5, Win XP with Parallels) And I tried to login in the menu of Acrobat and InDesign, doesn´t work!

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much, I like to use this great tool, too!

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't login to ConnectNow, meeting url seems incorrect, why?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

sorry for posting this problem. Perhaps because my English is not the best, I haven't found the problem by searching the forum.

Ok, I can´t use ConnectNow at the moment, never was able to use. I like to show it a few collegues next week.

I do have an Adobe-ID, login to Acrobat.com (e.g. für sharing files) works great. But if I try to login to ConnectNow, the browser is forwarded to my meeting url. On this page, something like: "The meeing url isn´t correct. If you want to reserve it, get a Adobe-ID ..."

What´s wrong here?

I have tried it with different browsers, computers and Os´s. (FF, Safari, OS X 10.5, Win XP with Parallels) And I tried to login in the menu of Acrobat and InDesign, doesn´t work!

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much, I like to use this great tool, too!

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?