• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Concurrent Training User Limit reached

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Adobe Connect 9. Recently we started getting a warning on login "Threshold Exceeded for Concurrent Training Users".

We also get an error when trying to start a training module "Account Limit Reached Your concurrent training user quota has been reached".

Our limit is 40 and we do not believe that many people are using it at this time.

How is it determining this limit is reached.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Concurrent Learner licenses are a first come-first serve license. So as one person accesses a training object, they occupy that license. As they close the object or have an idle timeout, they release the license for someone else to use. So you can have up to 40 people concurrently accessing training Courses or Curriculum.

Your "Threshold Exceeded for Concurrent Training Users" message is dependant on what you have your warning set to in the Notifications settings of the Admin Section (can be set to warn you at 10-100% of license useage).

The message of "Account Limit Reached Your concurrent training user quota has been reached" means that there are 40 people currently accessing training content and you are 41+. If you go to Administration > Account > Reports, you can pull a report on you Concurrent User useage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At Administration > Account > Reports I don't see how to pull a report of Concurrent users.

Can you give me more detail?

Also, is the idle timeout configurable?

How can I tell what it is set to.

Brian A Mitchell

US Army Test and Evaluation Command

G6/Customer Services Division/System Support Branch

443-861-9240 Desk

571-309-4460 BlackBerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't mention it was the Training Reports section. Click on either of the links to view the Training Reports and that is where you can define the parameters of the report.

The time out is at Administration > Account > Session Settings. I believe the default value is 30 minutes an can be ajusted up or down. I believe the minimum is 1 minute (though that would cause more problems than it solved) and the max is 15 hours (would 900 minutes) if I recall correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get  the option to define a report. I probably don't have the necessary permissions. Do you know what permissions are necessary to do this?

I just see "Named Training Learners: 1301/Unlimited"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, clearly my assumption (that you are on a hosted account) caused me to give you misinformation. I believe that in 9.3 the information given in the Training Reports section changed from the useless Named Learner read out to the more useful Concurrent Learner report (Adobe hasn't ever sold Connect with a Named Learner license). Are you using an on-premise server or are you using the DCO service?

To get to the reports I mentioned above, you need Administrator rights. You do have these rights as you can get the Named Learner report, which also required Admin rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I will try querying the DB directly.

We rebooted the server and now students can reach the training modules. However, the threshold warning is still there at login and not reflecting the current threshold value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm, may be worth a call to Adobe Plantinum Support, 866-335-2256

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines