Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The user limit for this meeting has been exceeded

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I'm running a trial version of adobe connect training,and after creating and starting a meeting room my participants can't access the room and this message shows up "The user limit for this meeting has been exceeded. Contact your meeting organizer for assistance"  even though I'm alone in the room. where is the problem please ?

Best Regards

YAAQOUB KEDDAOUI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial accounts have smaller limits, so you are likely running into that. If you go to the Administration tab in Connect Central you will see a summary of the licensing for your trial account. Look for the Meeting section and then the Concurrent User line. This will show how many people you can have in meetings at any one time. And remember, that you count as one of those concurrent users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a limit of 25 attendees, but the problem is no one can access the room except me, the host.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you see on your Account Summary page (landing page when you click on Administration) for meeting licensing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with the trial version and we're hosting a webinar tonight at 7pm (UTC+01:00).
This is what I see on my Admin Summary page:

Named Host Pricing Model

Meeting Hosts:   1 / 1

Meeting Peak Concurrent Users:   Unlimited   (Soft Limit: Unlimited)

Concurrent Users Per Meeting:   1   (Soft Limit: 1)

Burst Pack Minutes (Total Used/Total Purchased):   0 / 0

(Balance:0 - Disabled)

For some reason, concurrent users per meeting is set to 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dominlkgo,

You probably signed up for a webinar focused trial. You will need to create a meeting instance under the Seminar tab of Connect central and run your meetings through there. Having a user limit of 1 is indicative of that licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that did it! Thanks a lot - you saved me! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines