• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I opt out of the CC Desktop app beta?

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe, I don't want to be part of your stupid beta test of the most useless home page ever.

But there seems to be no way to opt out of this forced beta test.

If anyone cam help me with this it would be very much appreciated.

(note: I have never signed up for, or installed, any beta program from adobe, and have no interest in doing so when it is by choice, let alone when it is forced upon me)

TOPICS
App installs and updates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

several others have noted this (including me - but i only noticed after others called my attention to it).  there appears to be no one to opt out. 

you can use the feedback button in your cc desktop app.

i, for one, don't see a problem with it but then i don't use my cc desktop app for much other than installing cc apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't agree more!

And the feedback button is only there to comment on the things you actually use, not to point out what is totally useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@natgraph 

update your cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @natgraph, what are the top 3 things that aren't useful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe, I don't want to be part of your stupid beta test of the most useless home page ever.

By @Apoph15

I asked about this in a back area of the forums and was told there never was a beta version of the Creative Cloud home page. Staff removed the word "beta" and it should be gone for you by now.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines