• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe CC hasn't expired.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased, downloaded, and installed Adobe Creative Suite 2023 on my MacBook Pro. I received the following alert when opening each software...

Your Photoshop license has expired.
Contact your IT administrator to maintain uninterrupted access to Photoshop.

Is there a way to download the 2023 Build instead of the Cloud version?

TOPICS
App installs and updates , Files and libraries , Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use photoshop elements 2023 if you have (or buy) a license.  no subscription is needed.

for all post cs6 photoshop versions you need a current subscription to use beyond a one-time trial period.

and to answer your question, yes you can download all versions.  but using them is explained above.

do you have more questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. please don't cross-post.  once is enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I meant to post...

I purchased, downloaded, and installed Adobe Creative Suite 2023 on my MacBook Pro. I received the following alert when opening each software...

I did purchase Adobe CC and Adobe Acrobat Pro (not sure why I have to purchase then separtly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is no "creative suite 2023".  there is creative cloud 2023 which is subscription only.

if you want to install the current adobe cc subscription software, install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs. 

if you have trouble downloading the cc desktop app or you see an error message when trying to install, make sure you have a compatible os (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html), and use the alternative download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines