Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Never heard of Creative Cloud Express

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a subscription that started just a year ago. My renewal reminder tells me that my present subscription is to Creative Cloud Express premium (I always thought I had a simple creative cloud photography plan 20GB). But it goes on to say that it will be revised (downgraded?) to Creative Cloud Express starter plan.

I cannot find any information on this starter plan anywhere online. I am wondering how this revised plan will differ from what I have at present - what am I able to do now that I won't be able to do after renewal? Do I still get access to Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Bridge and all the tutorials (I really neeed those!!)

Could someone kindly help with some information so I can decide whether or not to renew.

Many thanks

Patrick

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be informed that On December 13, 2021, we launched
Adobe Creative Cloud Express, a new app that replaced Adobe Spark on the web and Adobe Spark Post on mobile. Creative Cloud Express enables anyone to quickly and easily create standout content for
social media and more. Upon renewal, the premium version of Creative Cloud Express is no longer
included in your plan. You will have access to the accessible version of Creative Cloud Express, which contains thousands of templates, design assets, and primary features. You can go through the link to know more about this. 

Also, if you renew onto a plan that does not include the CCX Premium plan, and ask for the paid value from your old plan, Customer Support agents can reinstate your access to the Premium plan for CCX (at no extra cost) by moving you to a “with CCX” SKU.” For example: from CCP20GB without CCX to CCP20GB with CCX. Here’s a list of SKUs. This is relevant for the following
plans:
• CC Photography 20GB, 1TB,
2TB, 5TB and 10TB
• Lightroom 1TB, 2TB, 5TB
and 10TB
• XD
• Fresco
• InCopy  

Kindly write us back if you still have any issues/concerns.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet

Thanks for your reply which was very helpful. Please consider the issue now resolved.

Regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @PatrickDyer44,

Here are more details and info on the different Creative Cloud Express (CCX) plans:

What Is Creative Cloud Express and How Do You Get It? Is It Free?

That explains what CCX is, and what is included in the free/starter vs. premium versions.

As @Manmeet2016 stated, Creative Cloud Express replaces Adobe Spark. The premium version of Spark used to be included in all Adobe subscription plans, but now the premium version of CCX will be offered only in higher-priced plans.

What Manmeet is saying though is you can contact Adobe Customer Care and ask that they reinstate your access to the Premium plan for CCX (at no extra cost) for lower-priced plans like the Photography plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Did you try this, and were you able to successfully complete the request?

In any event, it does not impact the other products included in your plan, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines