Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

In troubleshooting this issue, users have found that previous projects to load after clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito," (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) or similar window. Projects should be available normally afterward.

Other users have reported success by logging into the mobile app, and then logging back into the browser version using a new "Icognito" or "Private" browser window.            

Please try these techniques in troubleshooting this issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad to tell you that I can open my previous Spark Post projects now. Though not knowing what happened, when I opened the Creative Cloud Express and pressed "My Projects", all the previous Spark Post projects appeared.

Nothing but telling you this good news and saying thank you to you.

Have a nice day.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, Michael!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the suggested soluttions below and still none of the Adobe Spark Post projects show up under the projects tab in both the Creative Cloud Express browser & app. I'm worried I lost everything... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm that you are logged in to Creative Cloud Express with the same login method (Facebook, Gmail, Adobe ID, Enterprise, or School login) and email that you used to create your missing project?

We ask because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login, then access Creative Cloud Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two different Gmail addresses. Please check this and let us know.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used my confirmed, typical log-in. The now fixed issue was there was a personal and a corporate creative profile to pick from when I logged in under my same username/login, all my saves are now under my corporate account.

My issue is fixed, turns out they were never missing, I just was looking in the wrong spot & didn't know Adobe made these new 'profiles.'

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My previous Spark posts will not load in Cloud now. I've tried everything above so don't ask if I have. Is there another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, sorry about that. Things should be working better than that. Can you provide some screenshots/screen-recording of the issue you encountered? We are here to help, just need more info.
Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open my project and it just stays stuck with the loading icon in a circle forever. Sorry for short video, that's the longest I could upload without going over the file size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for the screen recording. Could you try duplicating the project and try again? Also, would you be able to try again on another networl/wifi? Try checking these things and if that doesn't do the trick please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it? The attached screenshot pointed out the URL we mentioned. Please copy and paste the URL so we can avoid typos when investigating.

Thanks,

Saquib

URL.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Duplicating the project did not work at my home or at my work, both are on different networks.

Link: https://express.adobe.com/sp/design/post/urn:aaid:sc:AP:df4f560b-e1e3-45b9-a77b-622af9a8c481

Regards,

Rhys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the URL. I do see that you are having a conversation with Kevin on a different thread, and there you mentioned that you have a company account. Could you send me a private message with your adobe id (e-mail)?

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just chipping in that I am enduring the same problem as outlined by users here as is my colleague with whom I am sharing a number of templates we have created. Have cleared cache, tried mobile app and incognito window but no joy.

As this seems a fairly common issue since the migration to Express, is a more solid fix than the ones suggested in the pipeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Spark project shows up on my Express desktop app but not the Express mobile app. However, when I open it in the desktop app, there is just a random picture from the project and nothing else. The project itself appears to be complete when go to it online.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kinga Maculewicz 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the browser cache and incognito window and still my projects aren't loading. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I use Adobe Express both in the mobile app on my computer. I do all of my graphics work myself while also running a production channel full time, and lately every single time I go back to work on a previous project all of my uploaded fonts have been deleted. I've had to redo at least 6 projects element by element from scratch even after trying the suggestions here and I'm extremely frustrated, frankly, so I'd just like to know if something is being done about this known issue or if I should switch to another service entirely and save myself the headache. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now all of the fonts I've uploaded overtime have been deleted completely arbitrarily, so I have to go back and upload dozens of fonts now, too. If this has been an issue since January, is there any kind of actual fix coming for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project page for Adobe Spark Express is not opening. I have tried everything I know to rectify this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After attempting all the troubleshooting suggestions in this thread, I was still unable to open any Webpage projects in Adobe Express and so I called the support number.  I was informed there was back-end maintenance happening and it is affecting some users' access to these projects, and that the issue should be fixed within 24 hours.  This has left me in a bit of a bad spot as I am now missing deadlines.

Is there any way for users to be informed in advance about when this type of maintenance will be carried out so that we can prepare accordingly?

Many thanks,

GP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my projects were deleted, they are for an entire company currently using the logo and now I cannot find the same little clip art used in the original to try and remake them. Without these files an entire company is going to lose their logo or have to rebrand entirely. Anyway to get these files back? As I did not delete them. 

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this Problem, but also after emptying the cache and using incognito tabs, didnt solve.

Below a screenshot I get. I tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and different accounts (company/gmail). Problem persists and I need the file tomorrow 😕

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-03-28 155724.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have just try your instruction, but does not work 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for sharing these troubleshooting techniques for opening previous projects in Adobe Creative Cloud Express. My tech website projects are uploaded there and I can't access before but these methods can indeed help resolve the issue. If users experiencing problems with accessing their previous projects can try these steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, eu me chamo Emmanuel

Sou do Brasil, e sou usuário desse aplicativo a mais de  quatro anos, e hoje ele não abre os meus projetos anteriores. Gostaria de uma solução urgente, pois estou as portas de um evento e o programa não responde os meus comandos.

Atenciosamente

Emmanuel Brendo Santos da Silva

emmanuelsantos2817@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me, I'm in big trouble, I haven't been able to recover months of work. And It got me behind on a major project. I've asked help, They told me to move my files to the new version of the app and still nothing. This is an app we pay for therefore if it's not working I should get a refund for the past 3 months of struggles.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines