• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

18 processes open with no CC Apps running. 13 processes running when CC is exited?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe.

When I exit Creative Cloud, why do you still have 13 processes still running when CC closes?

Every iteration of your software = more and more junk left running or idle as background processes.

"Close" should mean "Close" = AS IN - the flipping application closes and ALL of its processes buzz off.

Seriously. With CC running, you have 18 background processes running, when I close it, you leave 13 behind.

All that money you rake in from our subscriptions and you can't even code your junk to exit and terminate?

I'm sick and tired of closing all the crap your software leaves running for no reason every time I finish using a program.

You are more like malware than software these days.

AND while I'm at it, your "so called interface speed improvements" for LRC are rubbish on 4k screens STILL.... 4K interfaces on your competitors interfaces are fluid, yet, years after 4k screens became common, you still can't get your scaling and performance for a basic editing interface to work without disgusting stuttery render lag.

You are a joke.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took the thoughts right out of my head. Thank you for posting this. My PC has become useless and I'm throwing money at them for it. I can't even RUN photoshop anymore because the background processes eat up all the memory and cpu. Not even going to mention after I shut everything off and just try to game. *facepalm*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 This is not a direct pipeline to Adobe.  This is a user-to-user forum mainly supported by fellow product users like yourself.  Adobe product engineers don't lurk here.

#2 Open Creative Cloud Desktop App.  Hit Ctrl + W and select QUIT.  I keep my CC Desktop App closed 90% of the time.  I only really need it when updating/upgrading software.

#3 Feel free to submit bug and feature requests where the product engineers will see them. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines