2 Device activation limit should be expanded to 3 devices

Participant ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

The ridiculous resttriction you put in place by only allowing two activated devices on Adobe Creative Cloud is a pain. Majority of us have 3 active devices that we use our Adobe applications on - Our work computer, our home computer, and our Laptop. Especially, since most of us telecommute now, this is truer than ever.  Sometimes I have to deacativate and reactivate my device on Adobe several times a day, and it is a annoying because Adobe forces me to shut down my applications everytime I do it. This nightmare needs to end. It's not only a big UX flop, it is an unnecessary constraint that has zero benefits for the user and only benefits Adobe.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe support, it is a public forum with mostly other users

Go to https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Or call Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe forces me to shut down my applications everytime I do it.

Yes, that part is annoying. Should be able to sign in and sign out without closing and re-launching.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines