• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the non-original warnings

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i get that i don't have the original adobe programmes but i have? I'm paying for it? And I still get the warnings every time i open my laptop. Do i have to be concerned?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get these programs installed? Did you try checking your computer for viruses?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it and there's not viruses. I downloaded from the adobe's site after paying for the subscripton. There is no program that unoriginal in my laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have an old CONFLICTING Adobe program on your system that's causing this screen to appear.  It might be an old Flash Player or Acrobat version that you don't know about. 

SOLUTION: Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool below to remove ALL Adobe apps from your system. 

Restart your computer and re-install Creative Cloud desktop app.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you i'm gonna try this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't use any serial numbers i purchased from the adobe for monthly subscribtion 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines