• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to Cloud Assets

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing this on behalf of my client who's asked me to come here and figure out how they can get all their assets off Adobe cloud without having to download files one by one.  She spent on several occasions hours with Adobe Support asking how to accomplish this, everytime Adobe Support told her it "Was Not" possible.  When she told me this I thought to myself that's crazy that there's no facility to do that.  Luckily there is a way, with the first app on the list when logged into Adobe cloud.  What I couldn't believe was how incompetent Adobe Support had been, Adobe deserves to loose it's customer base for this product with such horribly incompetent people manning the frontlines for customer support.  Another great case for why you don't offshore your customer support.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have wondered the same thing.  What was the name of that first ap when you logged into Adobe cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want answers or do you just want to rant at unpaid forum volunteers and fellow product users?  Because that's who you're talking to here.

Creative Cloud is NOT a dedicated file backup and recovery service.

I get assets off CC storage with Shift + Click (to select all) or Ctrl + Click (to select multiple files) and then download them to my computer hard drive.   The time it takes will depend on one's Internet connection speed, file size and quantity of files in the queue.

It goes without saying that everyone should have backup files on externals and/or dedicated cloud backup services  -- i.e. DropBox, Google Drive, Backblaze, etc... to avoid catastrophic file loss. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this point is the rant, to complain, Adobe monitors the forums,
sending a support ticket to Adobe support about the quality of their
service does not make sense and you have completely missed the point. There
was no mention of using it as a backup service, you've made that assumption
on your own assessment. You are blindly loyal to an entity that doesn't
care about you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would have tried another support agent.

Or were you talking to the Chat Bot rather than an agent?

But yes, sometimes, on some issues, you do get better support from this user to user forum than Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines