• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account inaccessible _ Lost files

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have educational license for using adobe softwares and apps. I just graduated recently, so I have no access to my educational license and account anymore.

But I did keep the android apps on my tablet, knowing they can be used free and without license. unfortunately for the sake of linking my PC to tablet via adobe creative cloud, I used the same educational account also for the android apps (adobe sketch and draw). Now that my educational license is over I can't access my adobe sketch and draw files. What should I do to retrieve my files from the android apps?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you shared them with someone else, they can share them with your new adobe id.  otherwise, you're out of luck without access to that previous adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's unfortunate. But thanks anyway for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

(you could contact your school's it dept to see if they'll let you use your old email address and adobe account for a few hours while you download everything.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines