• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activación de Fuentes (Font) en Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recientemente publique un aviso de que tengo problemas con la fuete (Font) Noto Sans  y Minion... Estas fuentes (Font) la uso todos los días en mi trabajo y adobe no la reconoce través de Creative Cloud... (Para Windows no tenemos ningún problema).... Este problema viene desde las dos ultimas actualizaciones de Adobe...  Lo que hago cada ves que tengo problemas es cerrar la aplicación y volver a ejecutarla, inclusive en ocaciones le reinicio la computadora... Recientemente estuve en conversación con uno de los de Adobe, su nombre es (kevin stohlmeyer) El me hizo muchas preguntas sobre si mis programas (software) si estaban actualizados, y mi respuesta es si, inclusive le envié varios screen capture como evidencia de que todas las actualizaciones estaban hechas...

Porvafor, ayuda celestial...

Alguien sabe o tiene solución a este problema?

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Hi @Angel25677285od3w ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Based on your screenshot, it seems like there is an issue with the activation of the font. Do you notice the red icon next to the name of your font? Please move your cursor over the red icon to see additional details about the issue. What kind of error do you see?

Please check this article and try the steps mentioned in it: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Angel25677285od3w ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Based on your screenshot, it seems like there is an issue with the activation of the font. Do you notice the red icon next to the name of your font? Please move your cursor over the red icon to see additional details about the issue. What kind of error do you see?

Please check this article and try the steps mentioned in it: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, I already found the problem, I went and looked for that red dot and it popped up and I read the message. I had two versions of the font installed, one on my system and at the same time activated on Creative Cloud. I went and removed the fonts on my system and was able to activate all the fonts on Crative Cloud... Thank you, you are the best...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad that it worked. Please feel free to reach out to us when you see any issues while using the Adobe Font services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you a thousand times again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines