• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add image in text component and resize the image

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have OOB text component. With earlier versions of AEM, i was able to resize the image in text component but with AEM 6.5, option have been reduced to edit the image in text component. Can those option be some how made available in AEM 6.5 as well. One of such option was to resize, crop etc an image in text component which is no more available in AEM 6.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Adobe Experience Manager is not supported on this site, although some people here have experience with it. I'll move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum, where they are more likely to see this question.

I suggest you post your question on this website, which is the one that supports AEM:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be post

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Experience Manager is not supported on this site, although some people here have experience with it. I'll move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum, where they are more likely to see this question.

I suggest you post your question on this website, which is the one that supports AEM:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines