• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe - Add PDF functionality to Portfolio Websites Please

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it hilarious that Adobe Portfolio doesn't support its own pdf format. I am a writer and want to showcase my manuals, procedures, policies (in PDF, of course) for the purpose of gaining new clients seeking those products/services. In order for me to do this, I either have to convert to jpg or seek other options outside of Adobe's umbrella (for which I'm currently paying handsomely). Can this not be achieved? Not everyone that uses Adobe products is ONLY a photographer!

Slightly disturbed,

Mark

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

to make a suggestion to adobe, use this https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And which product do you suggest I choose from that link? Portfolio is nowhere in sight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The people who run Portfolio do not want it to have a forum. Look in your Portfolio support site for their methods of contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines