• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe background processes - How do disable?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes me want to never use Adobe again. You can't even terminate the processes because they start running seconds later. I've always used Adobe software 1-2 times a month. Why does it need to run in the background 24/7 eating up my memory? There's like 6 Adobe processes running at all times. It's extremely frustrating and invasive. I disabled all the settings to prevent it from starting on startup, yet the processes STILL run on startup.

Way to go with your user-experience, Adobe. I Google this issue and find pages of people complaining about the same thing with no solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to look into Sketch. Doubt their software is as invasive and cluttered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what I was looking for. Total of 16 processess which have CC/Adobe in its name everyday though I don't work on any Adobe SW that day!

Is there anything possible for this?

I don't want processes running on my resources. I mean run when you are asked.

@Nature man if there is anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines