Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture shapes appearing in online library, but not my linked apps

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is super frustrating.

I have made a set of shapes with the ios Capture app.

I am logged in with the same details on OSX and the shapes do not appear anywhere. No linked libraries, nothing.

I have a link to the shapes on a web Library, with all the shapes, but for the life of me I cannot find these anywhere in my desktop apps. wtf is going on? Have I missed something?

I've lost a few hours trying to troubleshoot this and am tearing my hair out.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jeremy,

They should appear in the Library panel within the desktop apps, so long as your have the same Library selected, and everything has synced successfully.

• I'd confirm they appear online in a browser, showing they synced from the iOS device Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Then open the Library panel within the desktop products and ensure syncing is turned on (from the bottom right-hand corner of the panel with the Creative Cloud icon there) and that the same Library is selected at the top.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines