Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC compatibility with Windows ARM virtual machine

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to know if Adobe CC is fully compatible with a Windows ARM VM.

I started a trial account with Parallels and downloaded Creative Cloud, but instead of all the apps, there was only 3 I could download and install ... Anyboby knows why ?

(I'm on a M1 Mac, don't know if it's something to mention)

Thank you !

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

If by a "Windows ARM VM" you mean a VM that emulates an ARM computer and is running Windows 10 for ARM, then you are limited to 32-bit Windows apps. Almost all Creative Cloud apps for Windows are only in 64-bit versions. They cannot be run on Windows ARM systems, whether VM or hardware based.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If by a "Windows ARM VM" you mean a VM that emulates an ARM computer and is running Windows 10 for ARM, then you are limited to 32-bit Windows apps. Almost all Creative Cloud apps for Windows are only in 64-bit versions. They cannot be run on Windows ARM systems, whether VM or hardware based.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I guess that answer my question !

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, 
Firstly thanks a lot for your valuable information.
My OS is Win11 64 bit ARMss1.jpgss2.jpgss3.jpg, I downloaded and istalled adobe cc app on desktop, but still can't see apps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines