• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Individual Plan Licensing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I just have a quick question: is it ok to use adobe individual plans for commercial use? It does say in the terms and conditions: 'Ownership. You (as a Business or an individual, as applicable) retain all rights and ownership of your Content. We do not claim any ownership rights to your Content.'  I presume this is the plan that freelance designers use to make a living. I would like to pursue freelance work. When I was deciding what plan to go for the helpdesk employee gave me the impression this was not the case and suggested the buisness plan? I can only presume that there was a miscommunication or he wanted me to sign up to the more expensive plan (I was also lead to believe that adobe stock was included in the buisiness plan, which it was not). I just wanted to clear this up. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

individual plans, student plans, even trial plans allow you to use your creations commercially.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

individual plans, student plans, even trial plans allow you to use your creations commercially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was deciding what plan to go for the helpdesk employee gave me the impression this was not the case and suggested the buisness plan? 

They were just trying to upsell you. 

kglad is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I thought, not cool. Thank you also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines