Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Linux support

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know this is a sensitive topic in the Linux / Adobe community. But it has been a long time since we talked about it. But I would really love to see Adobe CC support on Linux. I am a fullstak web developer / designer and I just want to develop on my pc in Linux, and to be able to design stuff in Linux with Adobe XD, and using Photoshop. Adobe premiere pro I also use a lot. I know there are free alternatives, but I love the Adobe products that you can easily collaborate with your team. For people saying that it is not worth it for Adobe because the numbers don't add up, that's just not true.

1. 25.3% of professional developers used Linux in 2018.
  2. 36.7% of the websites with known operating systems use Linux.
  3. 54.1% of professional developers use Linux as a platform in 2019.
  4. 83.1% of developers say Linux is the platform they prefer to work on.

I know this post propably doesn't change a lot, but I have a small hope they will finally add support and make lots and lots of people really happy.

p.s.

(I already did a feature request)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ryonm, good morning.
As you can see, this community is a user community. Ordinary users also view and reply.
If you've already submitted a feature request, unfortunately, the community can't hope for more.
Certainly other people should have been calling for Linux support before, so please see this conversation.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/adobe-cc-on-linux/m-p/11114983?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines