• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe certification ACE 2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I would like to take the ACE exams for adobe photoshop and illustrator 2021.

I know that Adobe will release the exams in June 2021 but does anyone know if I can book the exam on the adobe.com portal and be able to do it remotely? Or will I have to rely on third parties?

I've never done one, I hope you can give me some more information, thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

i'm not sure adobe's re-started offering ace exams.  but you can send an email from here and see if you get a response, Prep course for ACE certification in Adobe Photoshop

even though that's about a prep course, i would think they have updated info about adobe ace exams.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

I'm fairly sure the exams are not offered online.  Before Covid, proctored exams were typically administered by Parson's testing centers.

Unless you plan to teach Photoshop and Illustrator, I don't see much value in it.  ACE doesn't say much about your design talents.  It merely proves you prepared for and passed a test on a particular software version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure adobe's re-started offering ace exams.  but you can send an email from here and see if you get a response, Prep course for ACE certification in Adobe Photoshop

even though that's about a prep course, i would think they have updated info about adobe ace exams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for the link, I will definitely try to contact them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly sure the exams are not offered online.  Before Covid, proctored exams were typically administered by Parson's testing centers.

Unless you plan to teach Photoshop and Illustrator, I don't see much value in it.  ACE doesn't say much about your design talents.  It merely proves you prepared for and passed a test on a particular software version. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply, you have been very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines