Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Could Not Enable Sync

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've been having this issue since the other night. Adobe Cloud suddenly stopped syncing and I couldn't resolve this until now. It says 'Cloud Could Not Enable Sync'. I've tried all the possible solutions I could find online but none of them worked. Tried the CoreSync and Adobe Desktop Service, tried the Adobe CC Cleaner, I also reformatted my computer but still it won't sync. This is a very important feature for me since I'm doing a lot of video work. I'm getting hopeless here. Can someone please help me resolve this. Hopefully I get a response and working solution. Thank you so much!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a screenshot of the error. When you press retry is loads for a while and then nothing will happen.

EmmanSuarez_0-1651052489739.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if someone can also provide an Adobe email address where I can send the logs that would be really helpful. I tried the Adobe Help Center but I couldn't find an email or at least an inquiry form. The chatbox isn't also helpful since the answers are automated. Hopefully someone notices this issue. Thank you so much Adobe Community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are not alone.  It takes about 5 minutes just to log in/out of creative cloud to switch profiles.  Lots of spinning between the usename and password prompts as well as for it to actually load

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had luck making it work? Until now I get the same error. It's frustrating because I don't know what's causing this problem. This is totally working the other night until it suddenly decided 'I'm not gonna sync from now on.' 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i gave up after i saw all the maintenance windows they have open now though we have sent several emails to adobe.  I am completely locked out of some of my services until its fixed.

https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you email Adobe's customer support? I couldn't find any email. Can you please share it with me? That would be a big help. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines