• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Storage

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a file synching error last night that I had exceeded my cloud storage. According to this helpx topic What happens if I exceed my storage quota?, "you can still move, rename, or delete files."

I have therefore moved a ton of Creative Cloud Files to my Dropbox where I know I have room. However, the Cloud storage warning has not changed, and I am still gettting syncing errors this morning (see screenshot). When I go here https://assets.adobe.com/files I see it still thinks some of the files are there. I hoped it would resolve the sync overnight but I am still out of luck. 

Can I still do my work? How can I resolve this unhappy sync? Thanks, Adobe fam! 🙂 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

In case anyone else is having this challenge - I think was able to resolve it. The sync was stuck because I needed to "permanently delete" already deleted files on the cloud in the Delete folder. Once I started to do that, the sync had space to work I guess. Also FYI if you have categorized any files in your Adobe Stock into "Libraries", those libaries apparently take up your cloud space as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case anyone else is having this challenge - I think was able to resolve it. The sync was stuck because I needed to "permanently delete" already deleted files on the cloud in the Delete folder. Once I started to do that, the sync had space to work I guess. Also FYI if you have categorized any files in your Adobe Stock into "Libraries", those libaries apparently take up your cloud space as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - so sorry I missed this as I have just done it again. But the "More..." link does not seem to give me any options. I have disabled 2 adblockers for this page, but not sure what else to do. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 5.08.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on posting images.

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI for historical purposes, here is a picture of my original error (same file as attachment above). Thank you.

adobe-Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 9.58.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines