Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creativ cloud and photoshop cc sync-unable to connect to server

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Creative cloud is not syncing via photoshop cc - it says "unable to connect to server". If i have access to the internet directly, it syncing, but we have firewall and i think need make exception URL-s. in some cases "creative cloud files" also has syncing problems (but not always).

Please someone maybe knows any solution or could you provide me FQDN-s and ports to make this syncing process work?

Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-3.jpg

i found some link (link below), but it says "The following host/port combinations may need to be whitelisted when logging in with an Adobe ID to download, install, and package applications using the Creative Cloud Packager." and i'm not sure if it will work also with syncing problem

Firewall Lockdown

Thank you!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone has any solutions about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines