• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud app won't run

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac Pro, 10.14.6, 16 gb RAM + 8tb hard drive, single 4 core Xeon. 

Every time I launch the Creative Cloud app, the screen goes blank and I cannot install any of the Adobe apps. I just purchased a subscription and did not have this problem on my PC running Windows 10 - but I prefer to use a Mac. I have ended all sessions but the current session, and am only running Chrome - but the CPU is pretty darned busy. All I see is a message stating that Creative Cloud is taking longer than usual to load. Reloading, quitting, restarting the Mac does not help.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brother I've been having the exact same issue for the past 2 days. After uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Creative Cloud multiple times, nothing seems to work. Even the customer service support is no help. I never had this issue until the recent update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines