• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Does not sync - just says "Getting storage information"

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud does not sync.  Sems to get stuck getting storage infromation.  Tried unistalling and reinstalling with no luck.  Apps still update, but I am not able to access my cloud storage.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

So thanks to their support the problem was solved.
Don't know if it can help but this is what they made me do

1. kill all adobe processes via activity monitor
  2. Close and log out from creative cloudl app
  3. run the creative cloud app uninstaller and select the repair option
  4. Reboot the computer
  5. log in again

After that the sync went back online (thank god) and also the cloud documents (the one shared with me via the apps) that were before inaccessible now are back online.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem, and tried everything that had been recommended.

What finally worked for me was:

- Navigate to your libraby folder (Finder>Go>Go To Folder: ~/Library/)

- Open Application Support folder

- Right-click on the Adobe folder, and click 'Get Info'.

- Click the 'lock' icon in the bottom right, and enter in your computer password.

- Under 'Sharing & Permissions' change all for "Read & Write".

Only System was on "Read & Write", and once I changed the remaining from "Read" to "Read & Write" Creative Cloud instantly started syncing. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did it for me. Awesome! Thanks!
(I still had to force stop all adobe related things but after that... just fine!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Did version of this on windows and it saved me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, tried uninstled Creative Cloud app and repaired .. log out and log in .. didnt work ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me out. What are the steps for this on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is same for me. Windows, not mac. Going on for about a month. The other computers work just fine. Only ONE is not working. stuck on "Gathering Cloud Information. And will not update. Have tried all suggestions, including complete removal reinstall and repairs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ed22CCnotNICE 

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. So much annoyance, Adobe…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue since tuesday the 8th of August. Can't seem to find an answer that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, have not found a solution yet ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's difficult to help someone that says, "i haven't found a solution yet" or "i've tried everything" because it's not clear what's been tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a teams account. I don't have admin privilages, so I can't access all the settings. I have contacted my administrator at our company. They will investigate further. At this stage I can't access any of my adobe fonts either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@marelises19724189 

you've taken the correct step for teams and enterprise users; contacting your admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For others who arrived at this thread with a similar, I have posted a solution that works for us here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/creative-cloud-stuck-at-getting-storage-... 

------------------------------
We explain how to do stuff
animation - video - elearning for technical trainings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines