• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative cloud links not working

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been using creative cloud links at work for a year now with no issue. I compress my folder & add it to the creative cloud and share the link out. Now when I upload my folder I click share link & an error comes up that says it can't provide a link. The folders I usually upload are 150 mb or less. I've noticed that the links that work have the little globe and the links that don't work don't have the globe. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 12.26.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 12.25.23 PM.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kenziem96186948,

I'm not sure if these will help but maybe a few things to test.

• Check whether you're able to create links for prior zips which worked previously
  • Check whether the issue is size related try diving the files into two zips and see if you can share these successfully
  • Is it possible to try uploading the problematic zips (renamed) again to see if this makes any difference?
  • Test creating the link from a different device
  • Try downloading the problematic zip yourself to see if that works

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines