• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud signed out

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into the "You've been signed out" issue for Adobe Creative Cloud while trying to open the CC app with a new account through the website on Windows 10. I have tried everything there is:

1. Uninstalling all adobe apps and Reinstalling Adobe Creative Cloud

2. Changing OOBE to OOBEold

...etc

The last one I will be trying is to get my old account (from school, not personal) back, sign in and sign out, and then sign in to my new account,  but I fear that it might be completely deleted where there is no way for me to manually sign out.

What shouuld I do with this situation? I'm stuck with Creative Cloud showing me the "you've been signed out" message.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!! Thank you the issue is solved. I just to wipe out Adobe content completely from my device with the Adobe Cleaner Tool and reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines