• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Residency 2021 application question

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm posting my questions here because I just learned--as in learning a few short hours ago--about Adobe's 2021 Creative Residency opportunity (Creative Cloud Facebook post). The application page shows a submission deadline of March 14th, but then when you click through the application it says March 17th. 

Thus, my questions are the following: 1) Is March 14 the submission deadline? 2) If so, what time on March 14 must my submission be received by the system?

Again, I'm asking because I learned about this opportunity today, and I really want to apply. The application page deadline does not match the deadline listed on the info. page.

Thanks in advance!  

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an Adobe product community.  Nobody here knows anything about that, sorry.

Just between you and me, I wouldn't put much trust in anything on Facebook.

I have a lot more faith in what I see on Adobe.com.  And this is all I could find.

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/creative-residency.html

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. That link is all I could find, too. I was told to post on the forums by an agent (via chat). I chose this particular forum because the opportunity is being advertised on the Creative Cloud Facebook page specifically. The problem, however, is the link provides one date but then the application itself provides another. Either way, my goal is to apply sometime this evening no matter what. Knowing whether I have less than 24 hours to complete the CV and application versus a few extra days is the difference between losing all my hair tonight or preserving what I have left for another battle. Lol... Anyhow, thanks again for responding.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would assume the application form date is the correct one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines